Friday 9 September 2011

Bits and Bats...



After publishing the previous post I've come to the decision that my blog is a little bit boring.....I intended it to be just for my uni work but I might add little bits and bats that catch my eye as well and its also a perfect place to make a shopping list of things that would be amazing to have but, at the moment, I could never afford...like this beautiful urban outfitters poncho for example. I'm not normally a fan of ponchos but I would love to own this. I must admit I've got a little bit of an obsession with Aztec prints and geometric outlines.

I've made a conscious decision that this Autumn/Winter I will not look frumpy. I never can seem to grasp winter style but this year I'm going to make sure I'm snug but chic.....well thats the plan anyway. I've been looking on the Elle website, as I am so penniless that I cant afford to buy the magazine this month, and have found an article on the classics every woman should own. Their list comprises of 44 items.....of which I have approximately three.....this indicates that I need to refresh my wardrobe and do some shopping.

I also cant wait to get my hands on a pair of these Topshop shoes...just waiting for my staff card then boom these babies are all mine...if they fit....and if I can actually walk in them!
On a more unrealistic note, unrealistic as I could never afford them, I have serious bag envy of anyone who owns one of these Alexander McQueen clutches. Pure genius- a bag with rings attached so you don't drop your clutch which, I have to admit I occasionally/frequently do on nights out, leading to scattering of personal objects all over the floor. Although I cant afford one of these beauts I am tempted to whap out the old glue gun and see if I can make one.....surely it cant be that difficult :S

No comments:

Post a Comment