Tuesday 12 July 2011

Internships...

After I graduate I want to spend a year working and interning for various companies. I have already got two internships set up with Erdem between July and September/October and Zandra Rhodes between December and March. I really need a third internship as well so I have been e-mailing companies and I have an interview with Alexander McQueen on Thursday.


Ever since I became interested in Fashion I have loved McQueen and his theatrical collections, some of which are more like stage costumes than fashion garments. Below are some of my favourite McQueen collections.

'Angels and Demons' Fall 2010 collection.


This collection was my favourite- I loved how the models came out like a futuristic army and the prints on the garment are amazing


I'm so nervous for the interview but so excited at the opportunity of interning for McQueen, even though I've heard that it is extremely gruelling. Hopefully I'll be what they're looking for and the interviewers will like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment